Saturday, April 10, 2010

Praise My Lord Jesus!

Well, I haven't posted for awhile, but a few days ago, my computer was healed! Hallelujah! Glory to God! Not only does it have a brand new hard drive, but the information from the old hard drive was salvaged! I am beyond thrilled to say the least. Yes, we needed to shovel out the $100, but I would gladly pay for the priceless pictures, documents, e-mails, etc. By the grace of the Lord, my computer was saved!
I am finally writing my blog on my own computer... imagine that! Now Travis, although he is an excellent sharer, does not need to share his computer anymore. I was very thankful for him and his laptop... oh wait... excuse me... his "
MacBook". Let us not get confused.Anyway! My mother-in-law and sister-in-law just left; they were in town for the Florida State University Preview Day. :( I wish they did not have to leave so early today, but Kristin wanted to get back to South Florida in time to go to the beach. She has to study tomorrow for her Chemistry test. Yes, her teacher had the audacity to schedule a test the Monday after spring break! Ridiculous? I think so. He should have not only not scheduled a test right after spring break, but he also should have ensured that he tested them right BEFORE spring break so that he would begin NEW material after the break. A fresh start. Oh well, I am not going to continue to rant about incompetent teachers, but I could! Trust me, that could be a blog in itself!

*
Ahhh, how nice it feels to be working on my own computer... just throwin' that one out there again.*

Now onto other topics, lest I bore you. I will be finished with my internship in two weeks! That is IT! I am jazzed! Am I ready to teach a class all on my own? Am I ready to move to New York, leaving Florida behind? Am I ready to officially "grow up"? No. No. No. Do I believe God can get me through it? Absolutely. Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment