Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel named "college"! How exciting! Graduation is just around the corner, and I can't wait. There are so many things to do, though. For example... PACK! I am excited/sad for this week to end. I am going to sob like a baby on Friday when I have to leave the students. :( However, when this week ends, it will be time to look forward... to graduation day, to seeing family, to moving, to a cruise, to spending time in Tennessee with my parents, visiting my sister in Texas, etc., etc. We have a new journey ahead of us, one bound to bring difficult and enjoyable changes. The enjoyable? More stores in which to shop! The difficult? No money to shop. the end.

3 comments:

  1. And that last sentence was the truth. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robert and I have considered moving to New York in the future and your last sentence made me laugh because I actually told Robert that! One day I was like, "honey I wish we could live in NYC on our salary/rent/bills now :) as it is, Ill be by the best stores and have no money to spend!" I think we're kindred spirits :) ha ha.

    By the way... I sent you a grad invite but it was sent back :( I must have written the address wrong. Can I have the right one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go ahead and send ours to the Sr. Engebretsen's home because we will be moving so soon! I will have to give you our NY addy when we move there! :)

    ReplyDelete