Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thankgiving!

I am thankful for...

1. Jesus dying on the cross for my sins and saving me.

2. Travis, my wonderful, God-fearing husband.

3. My Johns family- the way they raised me in a loving, Christian household and allowed the Lord to work in them to lead me to salvation.

4. My Engebretsen family- the way they raised Travis in a loving, Christian household and allowed the Lord to work in them to lead Travis to salvation so that he would be a wonderful, Christian leader in our home.

5. Food.

6. Shelter.

7. Clothing

8. My new passion for Jesus- I want to live for Him; He is worthy!

9. The trials that teach me things- the fact that He works all things for good.

10. All other abundant blessings the Lord has given to me though I do not deserve them.

What are you thankful for? Please share! =]


"Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be thankful unto Him, and bless His name." (Psalm 100:4)

No comments:

Post a Comment