I am thankful for...
1. Jesus dying on the cross for my sins and saving me.
2. Travis, my wonderful, God-fearing husband.
3. My Johns family- the way they raised me in a loving, Christian household and allowed the Lord to work in them to lead me to salvation.
4. My Engebretsen family- the way they raised Travis in a loving, Christian household and allowed the Lord to work in them to lead Travis to salvation so that he would be a wonderful, Christian leader in our home.
8. My new passion for Jesus- I want to live for Him; He is worthy!
9. The trials that teach me things- the fact that He works all things for good.
10. All other abundant blessings the Lord has given to me though I do not deserve them.
What are you thankful for? Please share! =]
"Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be thankful unto Him, and bless His name." (Psalm 100:4)