I just want to post a quick blog about my mother since it is her birthday today: November 18th! As many of you know, she is turning 35 this year. ;] I will just do this the easy way (instead of rambling on for paragraphs upon paragraphs) and give you ten things I love about my mom! You know I appreciate a good list! =D Enjoy!
Ten Things I Love About You, Mom:
1. You are a very hard worker (a great example of a help meet for me to follow).
2. You are extremely outgoing (I got that from you- duh!).
3. How we can get on laughing streaks and just crack up at the silliest things.
4. Praise Jesus you are a Christian (thank you for letting the Lord use you to lead me to the Him).
5. How you helped "match-make" Travis and me (you conniving mom, you)!
6. Our drives to Boca Raton, Ft. Lauderdale, and Stuart for theatre as well as trips to Miami and beyond for casting calls (thank you for your undying support).
7. Our extraordinarily awkward conversations on those trips (thank you for your honesty)!
8. Your unselfishness and generosity (okay, those are two things, but they are related so give me a break!).
9. How you taught me from 1st grade through high school (#1 teacher in my book)!
10. The fact that I know you love Travis and me so much (just like we love you)!
Now for some pictures!
-Please do me a favor and leave a comment with something sweet to say about my lovely mom: a good or funny memory, something you like about her, etc., etc.! Thank you! Hope you enjoyed the post (especially you, Mom)!-