Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Limited Time Upgrade Cup

Hey readers!  Today I was at the mall with my mother-in-law, and we, as usual, stopped by good ol' Starbucks to grab some goodies before shopping!  At the check out, I saw this $1.00 reusable coffee cup.  Since it was so inexpensive, I figured I should get one so I can do my part in helping out the environment.  Now, don't get me wrong... I am in no way (as you very well know) a liberal or an environmentalist.  However, I am a Christian, and I believe that we should do our part in respecting the Lord's wonderful earth that He created for our use.  Well, after buying the cup (Actually, my mother-in-law was sweet and treated me- thanks, Becky!), I was struck with a brilliantly, fabulously awesome idea filled with glorious amazingness- oh yeah... it is THAT good:

"Limited Time Upgrade Cup
This will be a reusable coffee cup much like the ones already offered but with a catch.  There will be only a limited amount sold for a limited time.  If you buy the cup (either a grande or a venti size only), you will forever receive a size upgrade on your drink whenever you use the special, recognizable cup.
For example: order a tall latte, hand the barista your grande cup, and they will ring you for a tall but give you a grande.  Order a grande, hand the barista your venti cup, and they will ring you for a grande but give you a venti-sized latte.
This will show that Starbucks is willing to "put its money where its mouth is", so to speak, by using this method to GREATLY encourage coffee-drinkers to cut down on paper cups.  After all, who is going to forget their coffee cup at home if it gets them a free upgrade?  Not me!"

^ That is the idea I posted on www.Starbucks.com.  Below, I will provide a link for you to go to vote for my idea (that is, if you think it is as wonderful as I think it is- not that I am biased or anything).  I would so appreciate your vote.  I thought about it today and went onto www.Starbucks.com to try to find somewhere to submit my idea (like a "Contact Us" link or something), and I was surprised to see that they actually have a section where people are submitting and voting on people's submitted ideas!  Perfect!  Anywho, check it out!  Let me know what you think in the comments section of this post as well!

Oh yes, and here is the link!

My Idea!
Please and thank you!  =]

No comments:

Post a Comment