Friday, June 8, 2012

Priceless...

Hey everyone!  I would like to share a poem I wrote for T.J.  I am not finished with it, but I thought I would share it anyway and get your thoughts.  The meter isn't all the same because I have been singing it to myself in a tune that kind of popped in my head when I thought of the "lyrics".  It comes from my heart, so please be kind.  =]  Hope you enjoy "Priceless":

I am blessed beyond measure,
God's given me the treasure,
Of you...

And I can only hope one day,
To Him I'll have the chance to say,
Some words so true...

So I'll shout it from the rooftop,
Knowing He can hear me here on Earth,
I'll tell Him what you mean to me,
How much I know your worth,

I'll sing, "Lord, Lord above,
You've given me a priceless bundle of love,
I'm not worthy of this gift,
So unto You I lift,
Him up...

Thank You, Lord for what You've done,
 For the blessing of our son."


2 comments: